Saturday, June 23, 2012

Target Summer Beauty Bag

Target Summer Beauty Bag
So I managed to snag one of these free Target beauty bags and I am so happy I did. Here is what it came with:

  Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 70
Sample Size: 1 oz.
Full Size: 3 oz.
Full Size Value: $7.04
Sample Value: $2.34

Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo and Conditioner
Sample Size: 0.34 oz. each
Full Size: 13 oz
Full Size Value: $2.99
Sample Value: $0.14

Aveeno Active Naturals Living Color Shampoo and Conditioner
Sample Size: 0.3 oz.  each
Full Size: 10.5 oz
Full Size Value: $4.99
Sample Value: $0.28

TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo and Conditioner
Sample Size: 1 oz. each
Full Size:
Full Size Value:
Sample Value:

Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter
Sample Size: foil packet
Not enough product to give value

Makeup Bag by Allegro
Sample Size: 1 bag
Full Size: 1 Bag
Full Size Value: $1.00
Sample Value: $1.00

Target Coupon Book
Value: $19.00

I would estimate the total value of this bag to be around $23 in value which is amazing for a bag that they sent out for free. I plan on purchasing the Revlon Lip Butter, TRESemme shampoo and conditioner, as well as an Aveeno product.
Update: I only got 3 items with the coupons, I really didn't need most of the stuff I wanted, I bought the sunscreen (which came with a lip balm), a Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Shine City, and a bottle of TRESemme shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment