Friday, June 1, 2012

Julep Maven June Box

My box came yesterday and for some reason the mail carrier didn't think that it would fit in the mailbox, so they left it with the apartment office. Since we didn't check the mail until late last night I couldn't get my box. Instead of waiting for my husband to come home this evening to get my box I hobbled out of the house to get it (I currently have a broken foot and I was told not to walk on it as much as possible.) To top it all off I actually ended up waiting 30 excruciating minutes for the office to open.  But here it is!



So in my box I received:

Julep Daylight Defense SPF 30
Full Size: 3 fl. oz.
Full Size Price: $28.00

Julep Daylight Defense SPF 15 Lip Balm
Full Size:  0.15 oz.
Full Size Price: $6.00

Julep Nail Vernis in Rose (watermelon)
Full Size: 8 ml.
Full Size Price: $14.00

Julep Nail Vernis in Morgan (grape)
Full Size: 8 ml.
Full Size Price: $14.00


Wonka Pixy Stixs
Full Size: 2 sticks
Full Size Price: $0.20

Gift Voucher for One Free Polish
Value: $14.00

Overall I was extremely happy to get this box even though it is my first full price box at $19.99. The overall value of this box is $76.20. The only thing I won't be using is the pixy stixs, my husband will enjoy those though. The lip balm is a vanilla mint and I wasn't sure if I would like that combination but I was actually really surprised that I did. It made me want vanilla ice cream with Andes mints, yum! The sunscreen I really needed and I figured I would wait for my box to come so I didn't have to buy some at the store. This box was just the thing I was needing to help me feel better about my broken foot. Hopefully I will be getting my next sample boxes in the mail soon! If you want your own Julep Maven box click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment