Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ojon damage reverse Restorative Conditioner Review

Ojon damage reverse Restorative Conditioner


My hair has been having a very bad hair week so I decided to use one of my two coveted Ojon damage reverse Restorative Conditioner samples. After trying to tame my dry ends that decided to get tangled beyond anything I could brush out, I shampooed my hair like normal then used my Ojon conditioner. The first thing I noticed was the smell, it smells bad to me, I know some people think it smells like a fruity ashtray. It didn't really detangle the mess that was my hair but it helped a little. I couldn't manage to comb through my hair all the way until I used my leave in conditioner.

I have used it now a couple of times and it seems to work like every other conditioner I have ever used so I don't think it is really worth the $25 price tag.

Final opinion I plan on using the rest of my sample but it is not on my to buy list, it doesn't even make the packing list for my carry on luggage to Germany. I had high hopes for it but then again not every high end product can take the place of a drugstore brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment