Thursday, June 28, 2012

Everyday Minerals Haul Part 2

Everyday Minerals Haul Part 2


So my husband is unaware that I ordered more makeup but I think after today I am on a no buy for makeup. I really couldn't pass up the free eyeshadow promo and placed a second order (the promo only lasted for 3 days.) This time I ordered a few things that have been catching my eye.


This time around I got the Brow Defining Kit which includes 4 items for a very decent price. Just a little note the baby size is the exact same size as the travel size, it just come in a jar verses the roll on applicator. The kit includes:

Mrs. Coffee Eyeliner / Brow – Mini Size (1.7g) 
Value: $7.99

Dark Brown Eyeliner / Brow – Mini Size (1.7g)

Value: $7.99
 

Rare Silk Eye Shadow – Baby Size (.57g)
Value: $4.50 
                                                                            
                                                                            Angled Bamboo Brow/Liner Brush
                                                                                    Value: $7.99 

                                                                                    Total Value:  $28.47
                                                                                    Kit Price: $10.99

I did another custom kit and received 25% off these three items:
Face: Anti-Shine in Finishing Dust
Value: $12.99 
 
Everyday Eye Smudge Brush
Value: $7.99 
 
Base: Matte Base in Multi-Tasking Neutral (this is what I use as a concealer)
Value: $12.99 
 
Total Value: $33.97
Custom Kit Price: $25.48

These are the free shadows I received this time, I didn't get any dupes so that was good. I really love the color Wish You Were Here, it looks like they are getting rid of this one which is sad.
Pearl Eyeshadow in In The Garden
Value: $4.50

Shimmer Eyeshadow In I Do Declare (This color not offered in travel size)
Value: $4.50

Shimmer Eyeshadow in Wine Tasting
Estimated Value: $4.50

Shimmer Eyeshadow in In The Garden
Estimated Value: $5.00
 
I also got some more samples of the new Jojoba Base to find the right color
Base: Jojoba Base in Alabaster
Sample Size: 0.14g.
Full Size: 4.8g.
Full Size Value: $14.50
Sample Value: $0.42

Base: Jojoba Base in Cream
Sample Size: 0.14g.
Full Size: 4.8g.
Full Size Value: $14.50
Sample Value: $0.42
  
Base: Jojoba Base in Nude
Sample Size: 0.14g.
Full Size: 4.8g.
Full Size Value: $14.50
Sample Value: $0.42

Base: Jojoba Base in Shell Blanc
Sample Size: 0.14g.
Full Size: 4.8g.
Full Size Value: $14.50
Sample Value: $0.42
  
Base: Jojoba Base in Vanilla
Sample Size: 0.14g.
Full Size: 4.8g.
Full Size Value: $14.50
Sample Value: $0.42

Cheek: Blush in Glam Guru
Sample Size: 0.14g.
Full Size: 4.8g.
Full Size Value: $10.99
Sample Value: $0.32
 
Total Sample Value: $2.42

At a $83.36 value I got my definitely got my moneys worth again considering with tax and shipping I only paid about $46 for it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment