Sunday, June 24, 2012

Everyday Minerals Haul Part 1

Everyday Minerals Haul #1
I finally broke down and ordered some full size product from Everyday Minerals and I couldn't have chosen a better time. They were running a promo where if you spent $21 you got 4 free travel eyeshadows, I loved my package so much that I placed another order with them and got 4 more shadows. I do have to make a note that I received my order the next day (jumps up and down) partly due to the fact that they are an Austin, TX based company and I live in San Antonio, TX.


I ordered the three products I fell in love with the most using their custom kit which gave me 25% off each item.
Base: Matte Base in Fairly Light
Full Price: $12.99


Cheek: Blush in Snuggle
Full Price: $9.99

Face: Face Bronzer in Soft Bronzer
Full Price:$9.99

                                                                                    Total full Price: $32.97
                                                                                    Price Paid: $24.73
                                                                                    Savings: $8.24

 The random travel shadows I got impressed me so much. The are in little tubes with a roller ball applicator. This is going to make them a must have for the trip to Germany, no fear of spills! They do sell the travel sizes and I was blown away by the value of these samples. I am happy they sent neutral colors along with the purple one, these will get a ton of use.

Pearl Eyeshadow in Art Girl ( I was secretly hoping for this one)
Value: $5.00

Pearl Eyeshadow In Sea Horse
Value: $5.00

Shimmer Eyeshadow in Flora (They seem to no longer have Flora)
Estimated Value: $5.00

Matte Eyeshadow in My Place (This color not offered in travel size)
Estimated Value: $4.50

Total Value: $19.50



Since I can never pass up samples I ordered 6 more samples, I would have gotten 7 but for some reason the 7th wouldn't show up on the order. Some of the samples I got I already ordered full size products of, so these samples are my back ups incase my luggage gets lost. Since the samples are a nice size I plan on throwing them in my carry on and I know they will last me for a month or so.

Here are the samples I ordered:

Base: Jojoba Base in Bare (this is their new base and I want to find my color to see if it works for me)
Sample Size: 0.14g.
Full Size: 4.8g.
Full Size Value: $14.50
Sample Value: $0.42
Cheek: Blush in Glam Guru (this is the darker blush they have for the samples)
Sample Size: 0.14g.
Full Size: 4.8g.
Full Size Value: $10.99
Sample Value: $0.32
Base: Matte Base in Multi-Tasking Neutral
Sample Size: 0.14g.
Full Size: 4.8g.
Full Size Value: $12.99
Sample Value: $0.37
Base: Matte Base in Fairly Light Neutral 
Sample Size: 0.14g.
Full Size: 4.8g.
Full Size Value: $12.99
Sample Value: $0.37

Face: Anti-Shine Finishing Powder in Finishing Dust 
 Sample Size: 0.14g.
Full Size: 4.8g.
Full Size Value: $9.99
Sample Value: $0.29
Cheek: Blush in Snuggle
Sample Size: 0.14g.
Full Size: 4.8g.
Full Size Value: $9.99
Sample Value: $0.29

Total Sample Value: $2.06

Overall I spent a total of $31.21 including tax and shipping for product that was valued all together at $54.53. This was a fairly good haul in a couple of days I should have my next order and I'll post about that one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment