Monday, June 18, 2012

Julep June Mystery Box

Julep offers a mystery box every now and again, it can contain anywhere from $60 to $200 of Julep products. I don't have many polishes so I jumped at the chance to order a box.


This is what I got:


Julep Nail Vernis in Pippa (camel)
Full Size: 8 ml.
Full Size Price:$14.00









Julep Nail Vernis in Juliette (milky white)
Full Size: 8 ml.
Full Size Price: $14.00







Julep Nail Vernis in Nail Therapy Base Coat (listed as just Nail Therapy on Julep)
Full Size: 8 ml.
Full Size Price: $16.00








Julep Nail Vernis in Jodie (rose)
Full Size: 8 ml.
Full Size Price: $14.00






Julep Daylight Defense SPF 15 Lip Balm
Full Size:  0.15 oz.
Full Size Price: $6.00

Nail File (this exact one is not available on the site so I compared it to the normal ones you can pick up a a drug store)
Full Size Price: Approximately $0.50

I was hoping for a lot more stuff but I am on the fence about this box. I love the nail therapy base coat (I have been wanting this for a while) and I love the color Jodie. Pippa and Juliette are not really my style but I think I will try them out, the online description of Juliette says it would be great for french manicures. I haven't tried to do a french mani before but now that I have the color to do it, I may try it. Pippa is a great neutral so that one will be fun to try. Even though I already have the lip balm and nail file I don't mind having an extra around (I lose lip balms all the time) and having an extra file for my purse will come in handy. My opinion on mystery boxes is that they are fun and I will plan on buying more. 

If you want your own Julep Maven Box click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment