Thursday, June 14, 2012

June Birchbox

So I was very happy with this months Birchbox made me quite happy so here is what I got:







Eyeko Fat Eye Stick in Black
Sample Size: 0.14 oz.
Full Size: 0.14 oz.
Full Size Value: $15.00
Sample Size: $15.00







theBalm cosmetics Stainiac
Sample Size: 0.04 oz.
Full Size: .3 oz.
Full Size Value: $17.00
Sample Value: $2.26

Comodynes Self-Tanning Intensive
Sample Size: 2 packages
Full Size: 8 packages
Full Size Value: $14.99
Sample Value: $3.74






Likewise Facial Moisturizer + Sun Protectant SPF 50 Normal to Oily
Sample Size: 5 ml.
Full Size: 50 ml.
Full Size Value: $44.00
Sample Value: $4.40






tili Bags- Small
Sample Size: 1 Bag
Full Size: 12 Bags
Full Size Value: $8.49
Sample Value: $0.70





John Varvatos Star U.S.A.
Sample Size: 0.04 oz.
Full Size: 1.7 oz.
Full Size Value: $55.00
Sample Value: $1.29







The overall value of this box is $27.39 which isn't high but I am happy with what I got. Since this month's Birchbox theme was Jet Set I found that some of these products will come in handy with my up coming move overseas. I have been squirreling away most of my samples so that I can have enough product to take in my carry on. The tili bag is going to be great for stuff that might leak, the moisturizer is good because I need more SPF products in smaller sizes, and the stainiac is good for all day cheek color (my flight is going to be 8+ hours.) The tanning wipes weren't really for me but my legs are really pale so I will use them at the end of summer to make them look better. I was most excited by the full size Eyeko Fat Stick, it went out in some boxes last month but I am not complaining. I have tried out the Eyeko and I haven't found the perfect application yet but I will. Now moving on to the John Varvatos cologne, it smells just like a mens cologne should smell but the husband didn't like it. Too bad it didn't have a spray top like my BVLGARI fragrance, I could see him use it if it did, I may put some on a card and tuck it in his clothing drawers just to make them smell good.

No comments:

Post a Comment