Thursday, June 28, 2012

Olìe Biologique Huile Moderne Review

Olìe Biologique Huile Moderne 004
I was initially excited about this sample since the Birchbox website said this oil could be used on the face, nails, and hair. Since the little spray bottle didn't have any information about what was in it I looked on the company's website and it contains: 100% USDA Certified Organic Argan, Rosehip, Vitamin E, Bergamot, Neroli & Frankincense oil. The smell is fairly strong but not unpleasant, I know I won't use it as a face oil due to it. I tried to spray it on the ends of my hair but the spray isn't really a spray it is more like a stream so trying to distribute it evenly is a problem. I brushed the oil through my ends as much as possible and my hair sucked it up fairly quickly. The smell after an hour is very slight and enjoyable

I have started adding it into my haircare routine but instead of trying to spray it onto my hair I mix it in with my leave in conditioner while my hair is still damp and I now love it. After using two squirts with my leave in conditioner I was able to comb through my hair easily and once it was dry my hair felt silky. I loved the way it felt so much that I kept playing with it through an entire movie. I wasn't too sure if I used too much oil so I cut back to just one squirt today and it wasn't as effective as before.

I plan to keep using it but I am not planning on shelling out over $50 for about an ounce of oil. I love the fact that the bottle is refillable so I plan on reusing it for other samples in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment