Thursday, June 7, 2012

Julep Nail Vernis Review - Morgan


Morgan
        


After I got my latest Julep Maven box I just had to try out the color Morgan. I also tried my hand at doing some polka dots in Kelly also from Julep. It is obvious that I failed at the polka dot nail art but I am absolutely in love with the color Morgan. I plan in wearing Morgan a lot, but just by it's self from now on. It did take me two coats to get a nice overall color but it is worth it in my opinion. My right hand started chipping the next day, probably from doing dishes but the longest I have had any polish last without chipping is 3 days. But now on day three I finally had my left hand chip so it is very good at the abuse I put the polish through.
If you want your own Julep Maven Box click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment