Friday, October 12, 2012

September Birchbox #2

September Birchbox #2
I was lucky enough to get both my boxes on the same day but I was disappointed that this one was similar to my other box. So what did I think about this one?


Twistband
Sample Size: 1 Twistband
Full Size: 12 Twistbands
Full Size Value: $18.00
Sample Value: $1.50
Benefit the Porefessional
Sample Size: 0.25 oz.
Full Size: 0.75 oz.
Full Size Value: $29.00
Sample Value: $9.60
Kate Spade Twirl
Sample Size: 0.05 fl. oz.
Full Size: 1.7 fl. oz.
Full Size Value: $65.00
Sample Value: $1.91
Birchbox and Color Club Custom Collection
Sample Size: .25 oz.
Full Size: .5 oz.
Full Size Value: $8.00
Sample Value: $4.00
tili Bags- Small
Sample Size: 1 Bag
Full Size: 12 Bags
Full Size Value: $8.49
Sample Value: $0.70

Nexxus Pro-Mend Targeted Leave-In Treatment Creme
Sample Size: 0.1 fl. oz.
Full Size: 4.8 fl. oz.
Full Size Value: $9.99
Sample Value: $0.20
Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Treatment Daily Conditioner
Sample Size: 0.33 fl. oz.
Full Size: 13.5 fl. oz.
Full Size Value: $14.99
Sample Value: $0.36

Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Treatment Daily Shampoo
Sample Size: 0.1 fl. oz.
Full Size: 13.5 fl. oz.
Full Size Value: $9.99
Sample Value: $0.24


The value of this box came to $18.51. This box really disappointed me in the fact that I got another tili bag in the exact same color as my previous one. I also got repeats of the twistband and Nexxus products. I got lucky and received the Color Club in Intsa-This, but once again I didn't really want this one because it is similar to Gunta from Julep. Now the Benefit Porefessional has been on my list of products that I really, really wanted to try for months but I recently stocked up on a bunch of different primer samples so I didn't need another. The last is the perfume from Kate Spade and it didn't wow me but I didn't hate it, I plan on using it but not very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment