Monday, October 15, 2012

September Beauty Army #2


September Beauty Army #2
So what all came in this box and how much was it worth?



EMANI
FOUNDATION PRIMER & HYDRATING SERUM
Sample Size: 0.17 oz

Full Size: 0.84 oz.
Full Size Value: $28.00
Sample Value: $5.66
Youngblood Mineral Primer
Sample Size: 0.17 oz.
Full Size: 1 oz.
Full Size Value: $41.00
Sample Value: $6.97
 Eye Candy Eye Coolers
Sample Size: 1 pair
Full Size: 1 pair
Full Size Value: $12.00
Sample Value:$12.00
 SUNTEGRITY
BB CREAM SPF 30 (LIGHT)
Sample Size: 0.25 oz

Full Size: 1.7 oz.
Full Size Value: $45.00
Sample Value: $6.61
 LIPSI COSMETICS
APHRODITE POWDER
Sample Size: 0.17 oz.

Full Size: 0.74 oz.
Full Size Value: $20.00
Sample Value:$4.59
NAILTIQUES
Formula 2

Sample Size: 0.25 oz.
Full Size: 0.25 oz.
Full Size Value: $9.50
Sample Value: $9.50


Total value of this box is $45.33.

In this box I was able to pick up two full size products unlike my first box this month. The one item I really wanted/needed was Nailtiques, this formula is for weak, peeling nails and I hope it will at least help my nails some. I also got another pair of Eye Candy Eye Coolers, I originally thought I would give them away as a gift but I ended up keeping them. I was able to get my first BB/Tinted moisturizer by Suntegrity to try out. I was also able to pick up a finishing type powder by Lipsi, I wonder how it will compare to my Mineral Veil and Finishing Dust. Since I rely heavly on primers to help keep the oil under control on my face I got extras of both Youngblood and Emani primers. So in all I got 3 duplicate samples but they are three that I don't mind having extras of.

No comments:

Post a Comment