Thursday, October 11, 2012

September Birchbox #1

September Birchbox #1
This was the first month that my Birchboxes came late and by the time I got them I was severely underwhelmed when I opened them up. As much as I was underwhelmed I actually got one item I wanted to try and one that I wouldn't touch. So how did this one fair?


Twistband
Sample Size: 1 Twistband
Full Size: 12 Twistbands
Full Size Value: $18.00
Sample Value: $1.50








Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Treatment Daily Shampoo
Sample Size: 0.1 fl. oz.
Full Size: 13.5 fl. oz.
Full Size Value: $9.99
Sample Value: $0.24

Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Treatment Daily Conditioner
Sample Size: 0.33 fl. oz.
Full Size: 13.5 fl. oz.
Full Size Value: $14.99
Sample Value: $0.36












Nexxus Pro-Mend Targeted Leave-In Treatment Creme
Sample Size: 0.1 fl. oz.
Full Size: 4.8 fl. oz.
Full Size Value: $9.99
Sample Value: $0.20











 Larabar Uber in Bananas Foster
Sample Size: 1 Bar
Full Size: 5 bars
Full Size Value: $9.00
Sample Value: $1.80


21 Drops Aromatherapy Blends in Focus
Sample Size: 2 ml
Full Size: 7.5 ml
Full Size Value: $29.00
Sample Value: $7.73
Birchbox and Color Club Custom Collection
Sample Size: .25 oz.
Full Size: .5 oz.
Full Size Value: $8.00
Sample Value: $4.00






WEI to Go Sleep Over Kit: Real Clean and Ideal Skin in Medium
Sample Size: 0.02 fl. oz. and 0.10 fl. oz.
Full Size: 0.5 fl. oz. and 0.33 fl. oz.
Full Size Value: $19.00
Sample Value: $3.34


The overall value of this box is $19.17, a fairly low value box but I did want to try the Wei so I was glad to get it. On the other hand I wasn't thrilled with getting a twistband (I actually wanted to try making some of these) but at least I can try it out. The Nexxus products aren't really what I wanted but I now have enough shampoo packets to last me for a while. The Lara bar is the biggest disappointment all because of the flavor I was sent, I hate bananas but I may just try this one on a whim if I get really hungry. On to the 21 Drops, I am not a big believer of aromatherapy but I'll give this one a shot whenever I need to focus on something, like now. The last item is the Color Club polish, this September Birchbox put a polish in every box. This is one color I didn't really want but I won't turn down a polish just because I didn't want it.



No comments:

Post a Comment