Saturday, October 13, 2012

BzzAgent Glade Expressions Review



So today I wanted to write about the latest BzzAgent Campaign that I have been able to take part in. Once again as a BzzAgent I was asked to try out products and give my real honest review on them. I wanted to make sure to try the majority of the products before writing my review. When I recieved my BzzKit it included a booklet of coupons for $2.00 of the fragrance mist and $4.00 off the oil diffuser, as well as a coupon for a free mist and diffuser. So quickly I went out and purchased all three diffusers, and 3 of the sprays. I was able to locate everything but one of the sprays at Target. It took me a while to try out the diffusers because I was preparing to move so I tried out the sprays to test the scents at first.


First up will be the Fuji Apple and Cardamon Spice: I was hoping that this would smell different than most other apple and spice scented products, I was let down because it smelled just like apples and cinnamon. I did enjoy that the scent was nice and strong so that I didn't have to use much to make my whole house smell wonderful. Using this particular scent it help get me in the right mood for fall.

Next is the Pineapple and Mangosteen: it is a very fruity and smells very good. I didn't use this scent as much because it smelled so strong of pineapples and it just doesn't fit in to my home as well as the others.

Lastly is Cotton and Italian Mandarin: This is my favorite scent by far in the mists because it smells like fresh laundry. The only downside is that this scent doesn't seem to last as long as the others. I just love how fresh this makes everything smell and I found I was reaching for this one the most out of all of them.

Now on to the diffusers! I purchased all three scents in starter kits so that I could have one for each main room in the house. I also did this so that I could have a wood grain diffuser for the kitchen area of the house. I am just now trying out the diffuser because I didn't want to start using it and have to throw out the the oil during the move.

Now that I have moved I pulled out my diffusers and then had the hard choice of which one to choose. I finally settled on the Fuji Apple and Cardamon Spice and at first the scent was much like the fragrance mist but after a week it seems to have mellowed down to a sweet apple scent with just a little hint of cardamon. I definitely prefer this scent as a diffuser than in the mist.One thing I do live about the diffuser is it doesn't require heating and it seems to be spill proof. I do love the look and I have had many complements on it so far.

NowI have run into one issue while trying to locate refills here in Germany, they only seem to have the lavender refill for the diffuser. I was disappointed that I still haven't been able to locate the lavender mist but I am happy that I have found the Cotton and Italian Mandarin as well as the Pineapple and Mangosteen mists.

Overall I think I will continue to use the fragrance mists and the diffusers and I hope to see Glade come out with some different scents for these products in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment