Monday, October 22, 2012

Keeping Myself Busy

So a couple of days ago I wanted to catalog all of my Julep nail polish that I have and what I wanted into a chart. So I embarked on a two day internet search and created this chart:
Click for larger view
Since the majority of the chart is now filled out I wanted to post it on here so everyone could see it. Well that was where I ran into an issue, I couldn't simply copy and paste it. I had to re-learn some of the finer points of html code so that I can make a whole new chart right here on blogger. So it is going to take a lot longer than I want but hopefully I can get it done by the end of the week.

Another note is I have no clue what any of the mystery colors that Julep sent out in some of the mystery boxes so if anyone has names for me that would be great and I can add them to the chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment