Monday, October 15, 2012

Beauty Army August #1

September Beauty Army #1
I got a couple of great things in this box so what did I get?


SKYN ICELAND
HYDRO COOL FIRMING EYE GELS
Sample Size: 1 pair of eye gels

Full Size: 8 pairs of eye gels
Full Size Value: $30.00
Sample Value: $3.75

Grand Central Beauty S.M.A.R.T. Skin Perfecting Mask
Sample Size:
Contains 4 Treatment Applications:
1 x 8g Active Mask Powder Capsules
1 x 5mL Intensive Booster Vials
1 Spatula /1 Mixing Tub + Dish
Full Size:
Contains 4 Treatment Applications:
4 x 8g Active Mask Powder Capsules
4 x 5mL Intensive Booster Vials
1 Spatula / 1 Mixing Tub + Dish
Full Size Value: $75.00
Sample Value: $18.75
Indie Lee Lavender Moisturizing Oil
Sample Size: .25 oz.
Full Size: 4 oz.
Full Size Value: $34.00
Sample Value: $2.12
Shea Terra Dark Chocolate Sugar-Stone Exfoliating Cream
Sample Size: 1 oz.
Full Size: 9 oz.
Full Size Value: $22.00
Sample Value: $2.44
NUME
HYDRO PUNCH SHAMPOO
Sample Size: 0.67 oz.

Full Size: 8.45 oz.
Full Size Value: $24.99
Sample Value: $1.98

EMANI
FOUNDATION PRIMER & HYDRATING SERUM
Sample Size: 0.17 oz

Full Size: 0.84 oz.
Full Size Value: $28.00
Sample Value: $5.66




The total value of this box came out to $37.40.

I got at least 3 items I really want to try the Grand Central mask, the Shea Terra Scrub, and the Indie Lee Oil. I really do have a thing for face masks and was happy to get this one to show up for me, plus $75 is a lot of money to spend on something I will only use 4 times. I have been hearing amazing things about the Shea Terra brand so when I saw this scrub I jumped at the chance to get it, I make my one scrubs and I would love to see how it compares. The Indie Lee oil that I got I really just wanted to see if it would make a good cuticle oil and since the scent is in lavender it will go nicely with my L'Occitane hand cream. Now on to the other stuff the Skyn Iceland eye masks sounded interesting and since they should help with stress I figured I could really use them. The Nume shampoo was just nice to grab because I wanted small shampoos to throw in my luggage for the move. The Emani primer intrigued me so I got it and I figured it was worth giving it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment