Wednesday, October 10, 2012

August Eco-Emi Box

So I decided to cancel my Eco-Emi Box only 2 months in and this month made me regret that completely. I honestly love this box and I hope in the future I can grab a couple of the extra boxes that they often have for sale.


Orchard body glitter by Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques
Sample Size: Approximately 1 g. (I received 2, I believe everyone else was supposed to get 1)
Full Size: 1.5 g. or 4 g.
Full Size Price: $6.00 or $12.00
Sample Value: $6.00 to $8.00 
 Tin Slider Lip Balms in French Vanilla by Naiad Soap Arts
Sample Size: 0.25 oz.
Full Size: 0.25 oz.
Full Size Value: $4.00
Sample Value: $4.00




Organic Hydrating Sugar Scrub by Moody Sisters
Sample Size: 10 ml
Full Size: 4 oz.
Full Size Value: $12.00 (it was originally listed as $10 on the info card but I checked their website and they have changed the price)
Sample Value: $1.01




Himalayan Rose Soap by Auromere
Sample Size: 2.75 oz.
Full Size: 2.75 oz.
Full Size Value: $2.95
Sample Value: $2.95













 Soothing Organic Milk & Oat Bath with Calming Chamomile by Aura Cacia
Sample Size: 1.75 oz.
Full Size: 1.75 oz.
Full Size Value: $3.29
Sample Value: $3.29












Organic Raw Pecan Butter by Artisana
Sample Size: 1 packet
Full Size: 10 packets
Full Size Value: $19.89
Sample Value: $1.98












Cool Calm & Collected Citrus Mint Hand and Body Lotion by Better Life
Sample Size: 15 ml
Full Size: 12 oz.
Full Size Value: $6.99
Sample Value: $0.87













French Green Clay Facial Mask Powder by Rainbow Research Corporation
Sample Size: 1 oz.
Full Size: 1 oz.
Full Size Value: $2.19
Sample Value: $2.19







 Lettuce Mesclun Q's Special Medley Organic Seeds by Botanical Interests
 Sample Size: 1 gram
Full Size: 1 gram
Full Size Value: $2.39
Sample Value: $2.39




 Frontier Natural Products Co-Op  Dried Herbs
(it was really hard to price these out because I isn't stated if they are Organic or not. The prices and values are based on non-organic bulk sizes)



Peppermint
Sample Size: 0.125 oz.
Full Size: 16 oz.
Full Size Value: $12.30
Sample Value: $0.09

Rosemary Leaf
Sample Size: 0.125 oz.
Full Size: 16 oz.
Full Size Value: $12.00
Sample Value: $0.09

Lavender Flowers
Sample Size: 0.125 oz.
Full Size: 16 oz.
Full Size Value: $50.00
Sample Value: $0.39

Lemongrass (Organic was the only option)
Sample Size: 0.125 oz.
Full Size: 16 oz.
Full Size Value: $15.90
Sample Value: $0.12

On this box the entire value came out to $26.37 which is good, I am definitely going to miss this subscription since I already cancelled it. But the last box I got wasn't really full of items I could use and this one was, I can use all but the lemongrass so it impressed this time. I may give Eco-Emi another shot when I have some more disposable income to spend on boxes, I currently have two Beauty Army boxes, two Birchboxes, and one Julep box.

No comments:

Post a Comment