Friday, October 19, 2012

Influenster Website Relaunch

Recently Influenster.com relaunched their website making it 100% better than the previous site. I really am enjoying the fact that it is easier to navigate.

For those who don't know what Influenster is here is a quote from the website "Influenster is a free-to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products.

Also if you qualify for them they will send out Voxboxes from time to time filled with a variety of products centered around a common theme (Bride, Latina Beauty, Love, etc.)

 Even though I have not received a Voxbox from them yet I can still earn badges and write reviews on products that I have tried. One feature that I am really liking is that when you click on the badge you would like to earn or have already earned they have there is a list of tasks to be done for it. I did notice that I have to earn all of my badges over again, but at least now I can see what I need to do for them.


Another thing that I have noticed is that there are lifestyle and expert badges now. The expert badges will help Influenster figure out which products will fit you best. Overall I am liking the new look of the website and I plan on spending more time on it. If you want an invite to Influenster let me know and I can get you one :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment