Saturday, January 5, 2013

October Beauty Army #1

October Beauty Army #1
This was another box that took roughly 6 weeks to get to me and then when it did come most of it became stocking stuffers or presents to friends. 

So what is everything valued at? 



Whip Hand Cosmetics Loose Pigment Eyeshadow in Locked + Loaded
Sample Size: 0.03 oz.
Full Size: 0.1 oz.
Full Size Value: $14.00
Sample Value: $4.20






 
JONATHAN PRODUCT
DIRT TEXTURIZING PASTE
Sample Size: 0.7 oz. 

Full Size: 3.35 oz.
Full Size Value: $26.00
Sample Value: $5.43

 






NELSON J
ARGAN OIL 7 NON-FOAMING SHAMPOO 
 
Sample Size: 1 oz  
Full Size: 2, 8 oz. Bottles  
Full Size Value: $36.00
Sample Value: $2.25












BATH & BODY WORKS
SWEET PEA SHOWER GEL
Sample Size: 3 oz
Full Size: 3 oz.
Full Size Value: $5.00
Sample Value: $5.00
 

  
SKINN COSMETICS
Twin Set (Coral Poppy)

Sample Size:  
Lipstick: 0.12 oz, Gloss: 0.08 oz
Full Size:
Lipstick: 0.12 oz, Gloss: 0.08 oz
Full Size Value: $18.50
Sample Value: $18.50

YOU DA BALM-Tea Tree
Sample Size: 1 tube
Full Size: 3 tubes
Full Size Value: $8.99
Sample Value: $2.99

The total value of this box comes to $38.37 which is fairly good and I got some awesome products this time around. First up is the Whip Hand Eyeshadow that I had gotten in a previous box but this one made it to Germany safely unlike the last one. I picked up the Jonathan Dirt product because I plan on using it for whenever I need to keep some of my flyaways in check. Now lately it seems like I have been getting shampoo in every box lately but I don't mind since I haven't had to buy shampoo in months. I wanted to get another sample of this shampoo because I am interested in trying out nonfoaming/sulfate and paraben free products. I am giving this shampoo a test now and I am not a fan of the scent but I have yet to see if it cleans my hair enough or not. 

I thought by now I would be tired of the Bath and Body Works shower gels but to be honest I love them and I don't mind picking one up every month on both accounts. I already got a Skinn Cosmetics lip duo in both colors offered but I planned to give this one away as a Christmas present so I chose it again. Now last up is the You Da Balm lip balm in Tea Tree, this was the last of the scents/flavors that I had yet to get and I am not impressed because the scent is too strong even for me.  Overall  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment