Thursday, January 3, 2013

Birchbox Limited Edition: Home

Look How Pretty The Box Is!!!

Everything All Together
What was all in it?


Recipe Cards
Full Size: 12 cards
Full Size Value: $10














Quirky Stem
Full Size: 1 stem
Full Size Value: $4.99















Core Bamboo Spatula Set
Full Size: 3 spatulas
Full Size Value: $15.00













Birchbox Herringbone Napkins
Full Size: 10 napkins
Full Size Value: $5.00












DEAN & DELUCA Rosemary
Sample Size: 1 Tin
Full Size: 4 Tins (rosemary, basil, oregano, and thyme)
Full Size Value: $15
Sample Value: $3.75









Antica Farmacista Home Ambiance Fragrance
Full Size: 100 ml
Full Size Value: $25.00












Chambre du Sucre Gourmet Sugar
Full Size: 6.7 oz.
Full Size Value: $13.95















Sabatino & Co. Roma Truffle and Sicilian Sea Salt
Full Size: 2.5 oz.
Full Size Value: $20.50

Full Size: 4 placecards
Full Size Value: $15.00






Paperless Post:
20% off order code
Warm Wishes Card- $1.55
Love, Laughter, Eggnog- $1.55






























P.S. I Made This... Kit

2 Silver Sharpies-$4.99

1 roll Trendy Tape-$2.99

1 package of twine- $1.99

1 bottle of fabric Paint- $1.79

1 paint applicator - $0.67

4 MYdrap Cotton Cocktail Napkins- $4.48
Full Size: 25 napkins per roll
Full Size Value: $28.00


1 sheet of gift tags- $?








 I wanted to make sure that I got my $140 worth that was advertised and found that it only came to a value of $133.20 My next question is what happened to the value? I am guessing that about $7 is the average amount saved on an order from Paperless Post so I guess in reality it is worth what Birchbox claims it is. I got this box on Christmas Eve just in time for Christmas day, I ended up giving the Truffle Salt away as a gift because it made the whole box smell like it and the scent was too strong to keep around in my kitchen. I am really glad that this entire box has gotten used already or will be soon (minus the holiday cards of course) I look forward to the next limited edition box that they might release.

No comments:

Post a Comment