Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Fortune Cookie Soap Box- Grinch Theme


I hate to say it but I am late reviewing my Grinch Themed Soap Box!!!! So late in fact that when I remembered to buy some full sized products they were almost sold out of all the Grinch themed products. I did manage to find most of the information that I needed for my post so better late than never right?


Naughty/Nice Bath Bomb
Sample Size: 2 lumps of coal
Full Size: Unknown
Full Size Value: $6.50
Sample Value: Unknown










Holiday Cheermeister Fortune Cookie Soap
Sample Size: 1 Soap
Full Size: 1 Soap
Full Size Value: $3.69
Sample Value: $3.69


Goody Goody Gum Drop Hydrate Me!
Sample Size: 3 Gum Drops ( .25 oz)
Full Size: Roughly 2 oz (based on the normal Hydrate Me! size)
Full Size Value: $9.99 (based on the normal Hydrate Me! size)
Sample Value: $2.19










Pinch of Grinch Whipped Cream
Sample Size: 1 oz.
Full Size: 5 oz.
Full Size Value: $10.99
Sample Value: $2.19






Cindy Lou Who Roll On Perfume
Sample Size: 0.45 oz
Full Size: 0.45 oz
Full Size Value: $8.00
Sample Value: $8.00











Whobilation  OCD
Sample Size: 1 oz.
Full Size: 1 oz.
Full Size Value: $2.89
Sample Value: $2.89

Dear Santa, I Can Explain... Personal Space
Sample Size: Approximately 1 oz.
Full Size: 4 oz.
Full Size Value: $9.99
Sample Value: $2.49












Cheer Monger Body Wash
Sample Size: 1 oz
Full Size: 6 oz
Full Size Value: $9.99
Sample Value: $1.66





Overall the box was great like always and with the added $10 off code the rough value of this box is $33.11. I am very satisfied with this box and I plan on getting more and more boxes since the company is so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment