Thursday, January 10, 2013

Julep New Years Mystery Box


So what all did I get in my New Years Mystery Box?

The Best Pedi Creme Ever!
Full Size: 2 oz
Full Size Value: $22














Julep Boho Glam Legthening Mascara
Full Size: .27 oz
Full Size Value: $24.00

 

5 polishes valued at $70

Lauren (duplicate color)






Mystery Glitter (Mystery Color #6?)





Dendrie




Cindy(duplicate color)





Annie (duplicate color)








Nail Polish Remover Pads
Sample Size: 3 pads
Full Size: ?
Full Size Value: ?
Full Size Value: $1.50 ? 






Age Defying Hand Brightener
Sample Size: 2 (.07 fl oz packets)
Full Size: 3 fl oz
Full Size Value: $32
Full Size Value: $1.50








Nail File
Full Size: 1 File
Full Size Price: Approximately $0.50

Total Box Value: $119.50

Overall the box is great even though I did get duplicates of polishes I already own but that is fine because I can always use them as gifts later on. This box was a win for me since I got 2 full size products that I actually like and use as well as more polish remover pads. I know a lot of people got disappointed because the value of the boxes wasn't very high (advertised value $100-$500) with the $500 box being an ipad mini. This was the first time they ever guaranteed a value over $60. I am not sure if I will purchase the next mystery box because the main reason I wanted this one was for the mystery glitter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment