Wednesday, January 16, 2013

December Birchbox #1

December Birchbox #1

This was one box that I wasn't sure I was going to like but I am happy with the majority of the items.
So what all did I get?


Juicy Couture
Sample Size: 0.05 fl oz
Full Size: 3.4 oz.
Full Size Value: $90.00
Sample Value: $1.32












Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner-Purple
Sample Size: 0.07 oz
Full Size: 0.07 oz
Full Size Value: $15.00
Sample Value: $15.00












Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream
Sample Size: .17 oz
Full Size: 1.7 oz
Full Size Value: $39.00
Sample Value: $3.39












Emily's Chocolates Chocolate Covered Fortune Cookies
Sample Size: 1 cookie
Full Size: 6 cookies
Full Size Value: $5.99
Sample Value: $0.99

Sample Size: 2 oz
Full Size: 8 oz
Full Size Value: $22.00
Sample Value: $5.50


Not Pictured:
Gift Card For Rent the Runway

$50 off $125 rental
Code: BRCHBX50 (not sure if it is still valid)

 Ah another fragrance sample.... I am not a real fan of Juicy Couture it does remind me of one of my fragrances that I had to toss out before my move since it went bad, so I guess this one will take its place. This box will make the 3rd box (from different subscriptions) now that I have received an Eyeko liner, since I have gotten two black liners already I am glad to get it in purple. I personally love the Eyeko liners but I don't see myself needing to buy more in the near future. I hope that the Juice Beauty CC Cream will give me a little coverage during the winter months, but from what I have heard so far it is very light coverage. The fortune cookie was broken when I got it so I split it with my husband and we weren't really impressed at all by it. The last item is the Shampoo by Nick Chavez I haven't tried it yet but it smells really good and it is a great sample size at 2 oz. Overall I am satisfied with this months box and the value was $26.20 even though it isn't high I got a full size eyeliner and a nice sized shampoo sample.

I almost forgot to mention the Rent the Runway gift card, as nice as it is for some people it honestly had no value for me since they don't carry my size and they only ship to the continental U.S. The concept of the company is great and if I every get back down to a Size 14 or 16 when I am back stateside I would love to give the company a try for special events like the Army Ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment