Thursday, January 17, 2013

Julep January Secret Store Haul


January Secret Store Haul

Julep Acetone-Free Nail Polish Remover- x2
Sale Price: $6.99
Retail Price: $14







Set of 5 DISCONTINUED LIMITED EDITION MYSTERY COLORS 1-5
Sale Price: $19.99
Retail Price: $70
Mystery Color #1
Mystery Color #2
Mystery Color #3
Mystery Color #4
Mystery Color #5
There were several sets that I wanted but I already owned bits and pieces of the sets so I passed on all but one. The mystery color set was available in the last secret store but I passed since I didn't really want it at the time. This time I decided to pick it up because I didn't know when the next time it would be for sale. The nail polish remover is something I am in love with, I have found that it works wonders compared to my other removers, I do hope that they make a refill bottle soon so I don't need to keep buying the little bottles anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment