Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Year's Birchbox Haul


I finally got my 9 month anniversary code for my main Birchbox account and I had enough points saved up so I could get some of the pricier items on my wishlist.

 

First up is the One Love Organics Body Serum in Lavander and Neroli. I got a sample of the Neroli one in my November Birchbox and fell in love with it so I jumped at the chance to order the gift set with both scents.


This is a guilty pleasure item and it is the Chuao Salted Chocolate Crunch chocolate bar. I have never tried these chocolate bars before but I heard amazing things about them so I ended up ordering just one instead of all of them














The biggest makeup purchase to date for me is theBalm's NUDE'tude eyeshadow palette. I have been needing a more neutral palette for a little while now and I am please to report that the colors are amazing. I am also happy to report that the eyeshadows were in one piece and not broken.


I have been on the lookout for this particular cleanser from Philosophy for a while since I really needed a gentle cleanser to use with the last item that I ordered. I also heard amazing things about the Purity cleanser and I couldn't wait to try it out.













Now I saved the best for last, I finally ordered a Clarisonic Mia! This was the one huge purchase I had been saving up for and I am glad I got it just in time for the New Year to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment