Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mini Birchbox Haul

After getting my 9 month anniversary code for my second I account I went ahead and made a small order.

Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Treatment Daily Shampoo
Value: $9.99
Size: 13.5oz




Chuao Chocolatier Assorted ChocoPod
Value: $7.95
Size: 7 ChocoPods (0.39oz each)

Full Size: 2.8 oz.
Full Size Value: $6.00 a bar

FLO Fragrance Atomizers
Value: $17
Jurlique Rose Love Balm
Value: $6.50
















Pick Two Sample Pack Kahina Argan Oil & alessandro Cream Rich
Value: $10

Sample Size: 5ml
Full Size: 30ml
Full Size Value: $36.00
Sample Value: $6.00





 
The total value of the entire order came to about $67 and I only paid $13.15 out of pocket for everything. I picked up a bottle of the Nexxus Shampoo since I actually liked the sample I had and it smells like cotton candy to me. I finally picked up the Chuao sampler box because I have only tried one of the flavors (review on the chocolate will be the next blog post.) I have been eying the atomizers for a while and since I have several fragrance samples that I like but they don't come with a spray top so this is perfect for them. I was looking for something small to bump up my order to get the free shipping so I picked up the Jurlique balm which I plan on putting in the guest bathroom. Since the my order was over $25 I went ahead and added a sample pack for free. Originally I was going to save the hand cream for the guest bathroom but after seeing how good it smells I may just save it for myself. The Argan oil wasn't anything I really wanted but I plan on using it as a cuticle oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment