Monday, December 31, 2012

Shea Terra Organics


Ever since I received my Shea Terra scrub from Beauty Army I have been wanting to try out some of the other raved about products from their company. I ended up ordered 5 mini shea whipped body butters and I also got three samples of other products to try.


I ordered Bourbon Vanilla, Gingered Pumpkin, White Chocolate, Marula, and Rooibos & Berries. All of them smell sooo great that I will have a hard time settling on which one to buy the full size jar of.


I also got samples of the Argan Green Coffee Eye Serum, Marula Oil Anti-Oxidant Super Oil, and African Black Soap (bar soap). I have yet to try the eye serum and the Marula oil but I am very glad to try out the black soap since it is supposed to be great for clearing up breakouts. I just used this in the shower today and I was surprised that it had a grainy texture, I actually liked it because I didn't have to use a body scrub just the soap. I will continue to use the black soap and see if it makes a difference in my skin and if it does I plan on buying a couple of bars in the near future.

To learn more about Shea Terra Organics and all of their amazing products feel free to check out their website http://www.sheaterraorganics.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment