Thursday, December 20, 2012

Julep Demi Swatches & Holiday NOTD

 I am not a red nail person for the most part but after getting Demi I knew this was the perfect red for me. I have to use my mom's description because it fits perfectly, she called it Candy Apple Red. Now forgive me for all the pictures, I got a new camera and I am still trying to find the perfect settings for swatches. I included all of my photos because it shows the complete range of shades that this color can take on. I found this formula to dry very quickly and apply wonderfully. If and when I use up this color I will buy it again.

Demi + Flash
Demi + Flash
Demi Without Flash
Demi Without Flash
Demi Without Flash

Now on to my Holiday Nail! It may not be perfect but it looks great and is simple to do. I used Julep Demi as the base and tokidoki Savanna for the glitter gradient.

With Flash
With Flash
Without Flash
Without Flash
With Flash
With Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment