Saturday, December 29, 2012

November Birchbox #2


Since this November box took so long to get to me my husband told me I had to wait until Christmas to have it so here it is.


Oscar Blandi Pronto Texture & Volume Spray
Sample Size: 1 oz.
Full Size: 4 oz.
Full Size Value: $25.00
Sample Value: $6.25












Caldrea Hand Soap
Sample Size: 10ml (5ml each)
Full Size: 10.8 oz.
Full Size Value: $10.50
Sample Value: approximately $0.34







ModelCo FIBRE LASHXTEND Lengthening Mascara
Full Size: Size Not Listed
Full Size Value: $24.00
Feeling Smitten Bath Bomb
Sample Size: 1 Mini (approximately 1.2 oz.)
Full Size: 3 Minis (1.2 oz each)
Full Size Value: $17.00
Sample Value: $5.60












SOYJOY Cranberry Snack Packs
Sample Size: 1 bar 
Full Size: 5 bars
Full Size Value: $6.00
Sample Value: $1.20


Stella Cadente Miss Me Eau de Parfum
Sample Size: 1.2 ml
Full Size: 30ml
Full Size Value: $69.00
Sample Value:$2.76




Now this box was a lot better than some of the others I have received in the past considering the value of this box is $40.15. In this box I got a full size mascara, a bath bomb, and the Oscar Blandi texture spray all of which were items I wanted. I wasn't impressed that I got two lifestyle items, the Soyjoy bar tasted fine but was really dry, and the hand soap I have gotten samples from both the company and Birchbox as well. So I have more then enough of the hand soap sample to last me a while. Now the last thing is the Stella Cadente fragrance, it isn't my favorite but I so plan on using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment