Sunday, December 23, 2012

November Beauty Army #2


So I do have to note that I did have 6 products in my box this month but my Whip Hand eyeshadow opened up and got dumped over everything. After cleaning the products in my box it was the only sample that was damaged. This month I opted in for a mystery sample but I wasn't too thrilled at what was sent. Overall the this box wasn't as great as I thought I it might have been when I first ordered it.

So what was all sent and my reaction to the products read below the break for more!


EDIA
Liquid Light Serum
Sample Size: 0.07 oz
Full Size: 30ml
Full Size Value: $28.00
Sample Value: $1.93

EDIA
Still Life Molding Wax  
Sample Size: 0.07 oz
Full Size: 1.35
Full Size Value: $30.00
Sample Value: $1.55


NELSON J
ARGAN OIL 7 NON-FOAMING SHAMPOO 

Sample Size: 1 oz
Full Size: 2, 8 oz. Bottles
Full Size Value: $36.00
Sample Value: $2.25
SKINN COSMETICS
Twin Set (Coral Poppy)

Sample Size:  
Lipstick: 0.12 oz, Gloss: 0.08 oz
Full Size:
Lipstick: 0.12 oz, Gloss: 0.08 oz
Full Size Value: $18.50
                                                                                                      Sample Value: $18.50

Atopalm Intensive Moisturizing Cream 
Sample Size: 0.25 oz.
Full Size: 3.4 oz.
Full Size Value: $30.00
Sample Value: $2.20
YOU DA BALM
Grapefruit

Sample Size: 1 tube
Full Size: 3 tubes
Full Size Value: $8.99
Sample Value: $2.99


Not Pictured:
Whip Hand Cosmetics Loose Pigment Eyeshadow in Locked + Loaded
Sample Size: 0.03 oz.
Full Size: 0.1 oz.
Full Size Value: $14.00
Sample Value: $4.20

Overall this box was fairly good minus the eyeshadow problem and at a value of 29.42 (minus the eyeshadow) it was well worth my $12. I really loved the nice color of the eyeshadow and I did contact customer service and they will be sending me another sample when I pick for next month. I picked the Edia hair products because I never know what I am going to be doing with my hair and since they were tiny samples I figured I would give them a try. I have really been wanting to try non-foaming shampoos to see how they would work with my hair and so I am excited to try it out. This is the second lip duo that I have gotten from Skinn Cosmetics and I am hoping that coral is more my color. My mystery sample happened to be Atopalm Intensive Moisturizing Cream which I received in my very first Beauty Army box and I still haven't used that one yet. Up next is the You Da Balm in Grapefruit, I am hoping that I like this since I managed to snag each of the different scents/flavors offered by this company. Since moving to Germany both me and my husband have been needing to use lip balm all the time since the air is so drying for us. 

Well that is all for now, tomorrow I hope to post something for Christmas Eve but I wouldn't hold your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment