Monday, December 3, 2012

October Beauty Army #2

October Box #2
For the most part I have started getting underwhelmed by the fact that it is taking almost a six weeks for me to receive my boxes over here in Germany, but I am glad that I can still get them because shopping for cosmetics/beauty products/etc. on post is very limited. Now what did I pick out in this box this time around?


SUKI
Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser

Sample Size: 0.03 oz. Full Size: 4 oz.
Full Size Value: $32.95
Sample Value: $0.24
FREEMAN BEAUTY
Vita-K Professional
Spider Veins

Sample Size: 3 oz.
Full Size: 3 oz.
Full Size Value: $14.99
Sample Value: $14.99









 
YOU DA BALM
Coconut

Sample Size: 1 tube
Full Size: 3 tubes
Full Size Value: $8.99
Sample Value: $2.99





LASHEM
Measurable Difference
Lash Gel

Sample Size: 0.12 oz.
Full Size: 0.12 oz.
Full Size Value: $69.99
Sample Value: $69.99










BATH & BODY WORKS TRAVEL SIZE
Paris Amour Shower Gel

Sample Size: 3 oz.
Full Size: 3 oz.
Full Size Value: $5.00
Sample Value: $5.00











SKINN COSMETICS
Twin Set (Pink Tulip)

Sample Size:  
Lipstick: 0.12 oz, Gloss: 0.08 oz
Full Size:
Lipstick: 0.12 oz, Gloss: 0.08 oz
Full Size Value: $18.50
Sample Value: $18.50


So the value of this box came out to a total: $111.71 so far this is the highest value box I have received from Beauty Army. First up I got another sample of the Suki face cleanser so that I can find out if I really like it or not. The spider vein creme I have received before and I wanted another just in case it actually works on the few spider veins that I have. I can never have enough lip balm so I grabbed this one in Coconut and it smells great. Now the Lashem is something I would love to try but I don't really need it very much at all so after finishing this one I know I won't be buying another. Now I love trying different body washes so these little travel ones are a great way to find out if I like the scent and I can pick up the full size on post when I find one I really like. Now last up is the twin set from Skinn Cosmetics and I am surprised that the shade is much lighter than what it looked like online. I am not a fan of lipsticks but hopefully I will like this one since I have another coming in the coral shade. Overall I am happy with this box and I plan on using everything in it and it came out to a great value.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment