Friday, December 28, 2012

Jouer Sparkle and Pop

Jouer Sparkle and Pop
For $12 I caved and purchased one of Jouer Sparkle and Pop favors that included 1 fashion ring, 1 of 3 deluxe Jouer Samples (lip gloss, lip enhancer, or body butter), Champagne bubbles, beauty fortune, and noise maker. Mine included the lip enhancer which I really wanted, but the ring that came with it isn't adjustable so I can't wear it because it is way too small (about a size six.) I would have liked to get a couple more because more than likely I would open and save the confetti, bubbles and noise makers just for New Years Eve and keep the samples and rings for myself. But the value of the Lip Enhancer is only $2.69 and with ring being useless to me I didn't feel like I got my $12 worth so I am glad I didn't buy more.

No comments:

Post a Comment