Monday, July 2, 2012

Julep Maven July Box


This months theme for Julep was matching lips and nails. They really got me when they announced that they are including a free polish in each box to celebrate the good old USA and Canada. I was a sucker for both so this month I added on the color O Canada since I am already America the Beautiful (they decided this based on where your shipping address was.) To top it all off I was just mentioning I needed glitter polishes and this month is full of glitter polishes. This month I chose the style Bombshell which had a glitter polish, white polish and a lip gloss. I also added on another glitter polish called Yumi which is like the basic everyday glitter. I jumped on the chance to pay just $4.99 each for 2 add on polishes instead of the full price of $14.00 each.


Julep Lip Vernis- Zinna
Full Size: 7g.
Full Size Price: $18.00

Julep Nail Vernis- Chelsea
Full Size: 8 ml
Full Size Price: $14.00

Julep Nail Vernis- Kate
Full Size: 8 ml
Full Size Price: $14.00

Julep Nail Vernis- America The Beautiful
                                                                                    Full Size: 8 ml
                                                                                    Full Size Price: $14.00

Julep Nail Vernis- Yumi
Full Size: 8 ml
Full Size Price: $14.00

Julep Nail Vernis- O Canada
Full Size: 8 ml
Full Size Price: $14.00

Atomic Fireballs
Full Size: 3
Full Size Price: $ 0.30

 So far the value of the this month box is $88.30 and I only paid $30 for it, I broke down the price I paid and it turns out each polish cost me only $5 for each item which is great. I love everything in this box and I am so happy it came in time for the 4th of July!

If you want your own Julep Maven Box click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment