Saturday, July 28, 2012

Eco-Emi July Box



So I finally got my first Eco-Emi box and this was definitely different from what I normally get. I have been more and more interested in getting eco friendly product and my first box gave me such wide variety of items.

So here is what I got:

Chocolate Dipped Mixed Nuts crunch bar by ThinkThin
Sample Size: 1 bar
Full Size: 1 bar or 10 bars
Full Size Value: $1.99 or $16.90
Sample Value: $1.99

Pomegranate deodorant towelettes by Crystal Essence
Sample Size: 2 towelettes
Full Size: 24 towelettes
Full Size Value: $9.99
Sample Value: $0.83

Lip Shimmer in Merlot by DeVin Lip Shimmers
Sample Size: 0.07 oz
Full Size: 0.07 oz.
Full Size Value: $4.50
Sample Value: $4.50

Lavender Essential Mists by Hugo Natural Trial Size/Travel Size
Sample Size: 2 oz.
Full Size: 8 oz.
Full Size Value: $12.99
Sample Value: $2.99

Soothing Caramel Bedtime Tea by Yogi Tea
Sample Size: 1bag
Full Size: 16 bags
Full Size Value: $4.99
Sample Value: $0.31

Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy Tea by Yogi Tea
Sample Size: 1bag
Full Size: 16 bags
Full Size Value: $4.99
Sample Value: $0.31

Soap in Tequila Bar by Biggs & Featherbelle
Sample Size: .25 oz.
Full Size: 3.5 oz.
Full Size Value: $4.99
Sample Value: $1.42

i-Chill relaxation drink shot by i-Chill Beverages
Sample Size: 1 bottle
Full Size: 2 bottles
Full Size Value: $8.00
Sample Value: $4.00

Agave light sweetener by Madhava
Sample Size: 7 g.
Full Size: 11.75 oz.
Full Size Value: $9.18
Sample Value: $0.19

Blonde Coconut Sugar by Madhava
Sample Size: 4 g.
Full Size: 16 oz.
Full Size Value: $5.19
Sample Value: $0.04

Body Cream in Lavender by The Seaweed Bath Co.
Sample Size: ?
Full Size: 6 oz.
Full Size Value: $12.89
Sample Value: ?

Calm plus Calcium Organic Raspberry Lemon Flavor by Natural Vitality
Sample Size: 0.15 oz.
Full Size: 8 oz.
Full Size Value: $14.97
Sample Value: $0.28


Overall the value of this box is roughly $16.86 and after going through all the samples I decided to cancel. I am not canceling due to the product, I initially wanted to try it out for three months but I can only do two. I could get a third box but I would be cutting it really close to time we move. But overall the samples didn't really wow me. Most of the sample sizes won't give me more than one use so when I do use up the sample I won't really know how it worked for me. But there are a few gems that really interested me, the deodorant, crunch bar, agave nectar, and coconut sugar. If I didn't already have a ton of soap samples I would have liked getting the Tequila Bar soap. Everything else I will have to try out and see how I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment