Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Miss Jessie's Free Samples

Miss Jessie's Free Samples
 So I found out recently about a company called Miss Jessie's and they specialize in products for curly hair (which I don't have.) I didn't think any of the products would suit me but I figured that I could at least look. After reading through the descriptions I settled on three (even though I only wanted two.) I chose two moisturizers because the ends of my hair are really dry and I chose the styler because it says it adds shine and luster which I could use too.

Here are the products that caught my eye and what the website says they do:


Curly Pudding (Styler)
"No more frizz. No more curl shrinkage. No more dull curls. This ultra conditioning curl creme maximizes curl length and makes your curly styles last longer. Curly Pudding adds superior shine and healthy luster. Curly Pudding does not get hard! Weighted aloe polymers deliver amazing plump curls and shea butter pumps up the moisture factor."
Sample Size: 1 oz.
Full Size: 2 oz, 8 oz, or 16 oz.
Full Size Value: $7, $22, $38
Sample Value: $2.37 to $3.50


Curly Buttercreme (Moisturizer)
"Locks in moisture. Superb shine. Excellent lightweight coating. Will help cut down frizz. A great detangler for knots and kinks. Fortifies and strengthen dull, lifeless curls."
Sample Size: .46 oz.
Full Size: 2 oz, 8 oz, 16 oz.
Full Size Price: $9, $32, $58
Sample Size Value: $1.66 to $2.07

Baby Buttercreme (Moisturizer)
This is almost the same as the Curly Buttercreme except it doesn't have the intense peppermint.
Sample Size: .46 oz.
Full Size: 2 oz, 8 oz, 16 oz.
Full Size Price: $9, $32, $58
Sample Size Value: $1.66 to $2.07

No comments:

Post a Comment