Monday, July 2, 2012

Julep Nail Vernis - Kelly


So Kelly is one of the first Julep polishes I ever got, and it make me quite sad. The formula is not working for me at all, I was lucky to get a fairly even application this time but it was far from perfect. The first time I put on very thick layers and I messed it up very badly, the second time I did manage to get it looking okay. It was streaky even after applying 2 coats so I reached for my sheer polish to help disguise the imperfections, and it worked. It actually gave it an interesting look with the streaks, but I still wasn't happy so when it started chipping on the second day I took it off. I am debating giving this color to my mother or hanging onto it and trying to make it work. But this color is not my favorite in my Julep collection and I don't plan on buying a replacement when I run out.

If you want your own Julep Maven Box click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment