Monday, July 23, 2012

clickR Skincare Acne Spot Serum Review

clickR Skincare Acne Spot Treatment

I keep forgetting that I got this in my Beauty Army box last month because I instantly threw it in my make up bag. I jumped at the chance to try this out and I am happy I did. I was on the lookout for another acne treatment since my last one expired (I don't keep using any type of medicine or over the counter product once expired.) I was impressed with it because I can target blemishes as soon as I see/feel them coming on and I hate putting acne treatments all over my face because it dries out my skin and it will start to peel. I can feel it working and I have seen drastic improvement when I use it to target breakouts early.
Final opinion is that I would absolutely get this again if I have the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment