Saturday, July 28, 2012

Masqueology Pore Minimizing Mask Review

Masqueology Pore Minimizing Mask

I have a deep love for face masks so I was hoping I would really like this one but alas I did not. Since I have large pores I was really hoping that this mask would work. So I pulled it out and tried to unfold it, it was a slimy mess. After fighting with it I finally got it on and tried to relax for 20 minutes. I just couldn't stand to to keep it on that long, it was causing some tingling around my mouth. I followed the directions and massaged the slimy mess into my skin, but my skin refused to absorb it. So as it dried my face felt sticky and unclean. I looked at my skin the next day and I couldn't even see the difference in my pore size. I have had better luck with drugstore brand face masks then this one. Not to mention I look scary..... The mask has optional eye and mouth coverings which just get in the way, not to mention the mask is HUGE! The mouth hole was so large half of my chin wasn't even covered and I had a good half inch of the mask in my hairline.

Slimy goo....
Having nightmares yet?

Final opinion: I will not be buying this because it did nothing for me and it is way too expensive for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment