Sunday, May 13, 2012

Skin Care Challange Day 19

Today I realized that I keep forgetting to mention the most important step in my skin care regimen HYDRATION! Before I started my own personal challenge (or war) on my skin I had made it a point to start drinking more water. I used to be notorious for drinking tons of soda and tea, and not enough water. Then my Brita water bottle with a built in filter became my new best friend, the top opened making it large enough to put ice in. That was a HUGE plus for me because I hate room temperature water. I drink anywhere from 2 to 3 bottles a day which usually gives me at least my minimum daily water intake. So hopefully my skin is benefiting from the regular hydration. I used to be notorious for drinking tons of soda and tea

Also I have added my Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel to my daily routine. Even with two acne medicines in my regimen my skin is still getting oily. Even though the packaging warns that using them too much or with other acne treatments will dry out your skin and cause peeling. So far drying out my skin is not a problem. I do plan to up the use of my toner whenever I need to get the oil under control during the day, so I don't have to deal with the oily feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment