Saturday, May 19, 2012

May Birchbox Welcome Box

I got a nice surprise this weekend when my husband came back from the mail it was the welcome box for my 3 month gift subscription. I bought the subscription because I felt like I had been cheated because my normal subscription didn't come with one. Plus I wanted extra samples! I did get duplicate samples but I actually like those. So here is what I got:




 Ojon damage reverse Restorative Conditioner

  • Sample size: 1 oz.
  • Full size: 8.5 oz.
  • Full size value: $25.00
  • Sample value: $2.94


Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette Spray

  • Sample size: 0.05 oz.
  • Full size: 1.33 oz.
  • Full size value: $64.00
  • Sample value: $2.40


beautyblender blendercleanser
  • Sample size: size not given, estimated it to be about 0.5 oz.
  • Full size: 6 oz.
  • Full size value: $17.50
  • Sample Value: $1.45

  Color Club Nail Polish in Disco Nap
  • Sample size: 0.25 oz.
  • Full size: 0.5 oz.
  • Full size value: $8.00
  • Sample value: $4.00

Tea Forte skin smart tea: Cucumber Mint, Honey Yuzu, Cherry Marzipan
  • Sample size: 3 bag (each flavor sold separately)
  • Full size: 16 bags
  • Full size value: $6.00
  • Sample value: $1.12



The value of this box is  $11.91 Overall it is a little sad that the value isn't higher but at least I am getting duplicates of the fragrance and conditioner which I am more than happy to use. I do have some reservations about the color club polish because of the last one I received. The blendercleanser is something I will use since I have some brushes that need to be cleaned. The tea I am okay with just because I am open to finding some new hot teas to drink. Next month I will have two Birchboxes review and hopefully they will be different.  Turns out that I accidentally linked my gift sub to main account so I will need to make another account if I want to get a second box.

No comments:

Post a Comment