Friday, May 18, 2012

Color Club Clambake Coral

Color Club in Clambake Coral


I received this sample in my May Gossip Girl Birchbox, initially I hated this polish due to the color. The fact is I kind of still do, coral is not the best color on me and since it has been a while since I did my nails I used this one instead of my nicer polishes. I never had a polish that took me 3 coats to get it opaque. The polish started drying almost immediately creating a lot of streaking and an uneven finish. Even though I don't like the color or the formula I am going to see how it wears because I tend to be extremely hard on most polishes. A few of the pros are that it is free of DBP, Toluene, and Formaldehyde, it is also cruelty free.
My final opinion is that I probably will not by this brand, I may finish this bottle of polish or give it away to a friend

UPDATE: My husband just came home and told me that the polish color is awful, and it makes me look like I am wearing press on nails. Also it only lasted one day before it started chipping, I also wore it out to dinner and went shopping all day with it on and not one comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment