Sunday, May 20, 2012

BeautyBlender BlenderCleanser Review



Beauty Blender Blender Cleanser


I hate to admit it, but I have never cleaned my brushes before so getting this in my May Birchbox Welcome Box was actually really good. Since it is such a small sample and I had just bought new brushes I tested it out on my favorite eyeshadow brush. 
 Click on the photos for a better view
Before
After








Before-The bristles were really fanned out and quite dirty (I happened to locate it on the bathroom floor...gross)
After-Now the bristles are softer and the original shape is back.

Final opinion: It is nice to have a brush cleaner but I think that I can find a cheaper one that works just as good. I'll post more photos of my other brushes when I have to clean them just to compare. 







No comments:

Post a Comment