Sunday, May 13, 2012

May Birchbox


So I was fairly disappointed in this box compared to my last one. But I did find a few things in it that I am happy with. Here is what I got:




Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette Spray
  • Sample size: 0.05 oz.
  • Full size: 1.33 oz.
  • Full size value: $64.00
  • Sample value: $2.40












Color Club Nail Polish in Clambake Coral
  • Sample size: 0.25 oz.
  • Full size: 0.5 oz.
  • Full size value: $8.00
  • Sample value: $4.00




Kiehl's Abyssine Cream +
  • Sample size: 0.25 oz.
  • Full Size: 1.69 oz.
  • Full size value: $48.00
  • Sample value: $7.10






Ojon damage reverse Restorative Conditioner
  • Sample size: 1 oz.
  • Full size: 8.5 oz.
  • Full size value: $25.00
  • Sample value: $2.94











 Birchbox Notecards
  • Sample size: 1 Card
  • Full size: 12 cards
  • Full size value: $10.00
  • Sample value:  $0.83









So the value of this entire box is just $17.27 which is a lot lower than last months box by a lot. But I was actually happy with 3 out of the four beauty products and the notecard is just plain ridiculus.

No comments:

Post a Comment