Saturday, February 23, 2013

January Birchbox #2

 For once I was able to get one of my Birchboxes fairly quickly, and by fairly quickly I mean with in a month of it being shipped to me. 

alessandro Nail Polish in Blue Lagoon 
Sample Size: 5ml
Full Size: 10ml
Full Size Value: $12.00
Sample Value: $6.00












 
Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream
Sample Size: 4ml
Full Size: 50ml
Full Size Value: $42.00
Sample Value: $3.36











 
Harvey Prince Skinny Chic
Sample Size: Approximately 2ml
Full Size: 50ml
Full Size Value: $55.00
Sample Value: $1.81












 
theBalm® cosmetics Put a Lid On It™
Sample Size: 0.125 fl oz
Full Size: 0.4fl oz
Full Size Value: $18.00
Sample Value: $5.62












Ojon damage reverse™ Instant Restorative Hair Serum
Sample Size: 0.07oz
Full Size: 1.7oz
Full Size Value: $25.00
Sample Value: $1.02













Just to give you the impression of how little there was in my box here is what all my samples look without the extra packaging. I could put all of these in my pocket and forget they were there (if I did that I would be sad.)

The total value of this box is $17.81, it isn't a high value box but I am happy to be trying the face cream because I haven't found one that I like enough to buy. The Harvey Prince perfume Skinny Chic is really lovely and I rate it up there with Hello which is my favorite perfume by far. I am always excited to get more nail polish and I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't have a dupe for this in my collection already. I love the balm. I have several of their products and I love them all and I can't wait to see how this compares to my Urban Decay primers. Now the last item is the Ojon hair oil, I honestly don't know what to say about getting this sample since it is so small. I might be able to use it once so I am going to save it for when I go to Paris instead of bringing one of my larger bottles with me. Other than the size disappointment I am excited to try some new products.





No comments:

Post a Comment