Thursday, February 21, 2013

December Beauty Army #1


 Lately it seems that I keep getting so many duplicates between my two Beauty Army subscriptions that I am starting to get bored with the service. Don't get me wrong I love being able to pick my own samples but I seem to be stocking up on shower gels, lip glosses and other random products. I think the only reason why I am keeping my sub right now is for those dang boxes! I love them, they are currently keeping my entire makeup and sample collection organized. Every time one box seems to be getting full I can always count on another to one to come in the mail filled with more goodies.

Well it seems that I had completely forgotten that I received my one of December boxes, it wasn't until I unboxed one of my January boxes that I realized I had already gotten that same colored lipgloss. So I set about trying to find the pictures of that box and I never took any, I had put away all my samples without even photographing them which is unheard of! I almost always take my photos right away so that I can use the products or put them away. Well I should end my ramblings and get on to the box right?

MARK. Hook Up Lip Gloss (Honey)
Sample Size: 0.12oz
Full Size: 0.12oz

Full Size Value: $6.50
Sample Value: $6.50
YES TO BLUEBERRIES Eye Firming Treatment

Sample Size: 0.1oz
Full Size: 0.5oz

Full Size Value: $19.99
Sample Value: $3.99

SKYN ICELAND Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels
Sample Size: 1 pair of eye gels
Full Size: 8 pairs of eye gels

Full Size Value: $30.00
Sample Value: $3.75
BATH & BODY WORKS Paris Amour Shower Gel
Sample Size: 3oz
Full Size: 3oz

Full Size Value: $5.00
Sample Value: $5.00
NOT YOUR MOTHER'S She's A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
Sample Size: 2oz
Full Size: 2oz

Full Size Value: $3.00
Sample Value: $3.00

GG GATSBY Raise Volume Conditioner
Sample Size: 0.5oz

Full Size: 8.4oz
Full Size Value: $14.99
Sample Value: $0.89

This overall value for this box is $23.13 it isn't high but I picked out some items that I am going to use to stock up the guest bathroom this summer. First up is the mark. lipgloss in honey, I had gotten the red gloss in a previous box and I wanted a more neutral color so I picked this one up. The Yes to Blueberries Eye product is something I really wanted because I love all the Yes to products I have tried so far. Now these eye gels are amazing! I was glad to grab a second pair, I do plan on buying a full size set in the future because these really work. This is my second bottle of BB&W Paris Amour but it think it will be quite appropriate for my upcoming trip to Paris. This is my third bottle of this hairspray and I mainly picked them up for my mother when she comes to visit. Now the last sample is a small packet of conditioner I really don't plan on using it until I get the matching shampoo. I am still currently trying to work through all of my shampoo and conditioner samples, it has been 2 months and I still have several left before I can go back to my normal Dove shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment