Thursday, February 14, 2013

December Birchbox #2


Sorry it has taken so long to get some of these boxes up, it isn't me I swear! It is actually the way the shipping and USPS send things over here to Germany. So this December box was dubbed by many as the "punishment box" because the contents of the box is filled with older samples and small samples. The reason I got the "punishment box" or as I like to call it the leftover box is because for some reason the billing info on my account got messed up and I had to fix it. 

*By the time I fixed it was too late to get a "normal" box so they must have scoured the warehouse looking for poor leftover samples that they didn't have enough of for the regular boxes, so must have decided to give them all to me.*

*just a theory and none of my claims have been proved...yet



ShowStoppers® Designer Fashion Tape in Nude / Black
Sample Size:  2 nude strips and 2 black strips
Full Size: 24 strips (12 nude, 12 black)
Full Size Value: $9.99
Sample Value: $1.66

BENTA BERRY G-1 Moisturizing Face Cream
Sample Size: 6ml
Full Size: 30ml
Full Size Value: $22.00
Sample Value: $4.40














per-fékt Beauty Lash Perfection Gel
Sample Size: 0.01fl oz
Full Size: .45fl oz
Full Size Value: $28.50
Sample Value: $0.63



J.R. Watkins Peppermint Foot Repair Salve
Sample Size: .25oz
Full Size: 2.1oz
Full Size Value: $8.99
Sample Value: $1.07









 
Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo
Sample Size: 52ml
Full Size: 250ml
Full Size Value: $32.00
Sample Value: $6.65


 This box overall was really lacking value because it came to a grand total of $14.41. 4 out of the 5 product had been sample over the last year and only the shampoo was new. The ShowStoppers almost came in handy the other day when I had a top that seemed determined to fall down on, only problem was I set the little packet down and now I can't find it. Benta Berry has been around for a while and I am glad they sent 2 tubes so that I can really give it a try when I run out of my other samples. I was excited to see the tube of Lash Perfection Gel until I opened it, it literally only has enough on the little spool to maybe give one application, definitely going to give this a try one day just to get rid of it. In my opinion it isn't even worth it for a company to have a sample of their product when they are so small. The foot salve was one product that I was looking forward to since it is something I can use every night before bed when my feet need a little extra tlc. Another plus to the foot salve is that the full size is on the cheaper side and I can easily add it to my next full sized order if I really need to. Shampoo!!! Oh, how I didn't need another sample of shampoo since I am currently still working my way through the last shampoo that they sent me. So this box didn't wow me at all but the products will be used and now I know I won't be getting these repeated on this account now.

No comments:

Post a Comment