Monday, February 18, 2013

February Julep Maven Box



Once again this month I upgraded my box because it was just too tempting and I wanted several of the colors, but the biggest factor was that the upgraded box came with 2 extra colors that I didn't have in my collection yet and the white lacquer box.

This month there were two products included, the Freedom Top Coat and the Oxygen Nail Treatment. 
 
Freedom Polymer Top Coat
Size: 8ml
Price: $18.00



Oxygen Nail Treatment
Size: 8ml
Price: $18.00




Here are the 10 new colors for this "Get n the A list" collection

 Marion
 Joan
 Ginger
 Laura
 Rebel
 Claudette
 Ingrid
 Sally
 Helen
 Julianne






The two extra colors that were included are

Oscar





Ellie






Along with the white lacquer box box (valued at $48) we had a little extra included in our box along with 2 chocolate hearts

Eyelash Curler
Value: Unknown










Now the last polish that I got was an add-on and it is a limited edition color. I can never pass up glitters so I picked it up.

Jane


This month I essentially got 13 polishes a top coat, a nail treatment, a white lacquer box and an eyelash curler for a grand total of $59.98 but the value of this months box comes in at $266 (minus the eyelash curler) which is still a great deal for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment