Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sally Hansen Happy Manicure Limited Edition Set- Xtreme Wear


This was the one collection that really confused me, the colors just didn't really go together at all in my opinion. 

 

Included in this set are:
 Bubblegum Pink
Bubblegum Pink with opalescent shimmer

 Violet Voltage
Lavender purple with pink shimmer

Celeb City
Silver metallic
 
Blue Me Away!
Bright teal creme

 

I am not a huge fan of Bubblegum Pink at all, Violet Voltage is a great purple for spring but also looks great with a glitter top coat (Be-Jeweled), Celeb City almost rounds out my basic metallics and chromes, and lastly Blue Me Away! is a great blue and it matches a crochet project of mine perfectly.

The application for all of this was great all I needed was two coats and they looked great. 


Of all three limited collections I could find I found only the Gem Crush one to work well for the holidays. So I am confused as to why the colors were paired up.

No comments:

Post a Comment