Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fall Loose Button Luxe Box

My Fall Luxe Box From Loose Button
I did not have the best experience with Loose Button company from the start so I will sum up what happened before going over the box contents. First off I paid for my box in early August and they estimated that the fall box would ship early September but they never informed the subscribers that they changed the ship date a couple of times. By the time they got around to letting the subscribers know when the boxes would be shipping it was already the end of September and I was getting ready to move to Germany. I had written the company to cancel my box but they wouldn't refund me so I changed the shipping but they still sent it to wrong address. It ended up getting forward to Germany but I was so tired of waiting 3 months for this box that when I opened it I was very underwhelmed.

So what did I get?



Vichy Purete Thermale Refreshing Toner
Sample Size: 1 oz.
Full Size: 6.76 oz.
Full Size Value: $18
Sample Value: $2.66






 





Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
Full Size: 0.07 oz.
Full Size Value: $15.00
















Bobos Remi Leave-in Conditioner
Sample Size: 2.70 fl. oz.
Full Size: 2.70 fl. oz. or 10.15 fl.oz
Full Size Value: $2.99 or $9.99
Sample Value: $2.99 












Orlane Absolute Skin Recovery Care Polyactive Formula
Sample Size: 3.5ml
Full Size: 50ml
Full Size Value: $240.00
Sample Value: $16.80













Orlane Super Moisturizing Concentrate
Sample Size: 3.5ml
Full Size: 50ml
Full Size Value: $140.00
Sample Value: $9.80


 





 


 

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in Glitz Blitz
Full Size: 16 nail strips in 1 box
Full Size Value: $8.99  






 






 

Schick Hydro Silk Razor
Full Size: 1 razor
Full Size Value: $9.99









 





Essie Nail Polish in Miss Fancy Pants
Full Size: 0.46 oz.
Full Size Value: $8.00


So I with my calculations the box value comes to $74.23 it seems like a good value but the products aren't really what I was expecting. First off is the Vichy toner is something I wouldn't mind trying it and it isn't too expensive for the full size. The Eyeko liner I already got in one of Birchboxes so this ended up being an extra for me. At first I was excited about the Bobos Remi Leave-in Conditioner until I looked up some information on it, it looks like it is mainly made for weaves, wigs, and synthetic hair. I plan on trying it out but it isn't designed for my hair type at all. Now the Orlane products are the biggest disappointment because the full sizes of these two products are extremely expensive so I wouldn't be able to afford the products even if I like them. Next up is the  Sally Hansen Nail Strips and the design was a bit boring but I love nail strips so this will get used. I already have two Schick razors of from my 2 August Birchboxes, I like this razor so I plan on using it. The last up is the my first Essie polish, I really don't care for the color and I am sure I have
a similar from Julep but I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment