Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August Beauty Army #2

August Beauty Army #2
 So what all did I pick and what was it worth?

Freeman Beauty Psssst Dry Shampoo
Sample Size: 1.76 oz.
Full Size: 1.67 oz (travel size) or 5.3 oz. (full size)
Full Size Value: $2.99 or $6.99
Sample Value: $3.15 or $2.31













CellCeuticals PhotoDefense  SPF 55+
Sample Size: 0.33 oz.
Full Size: 2 oz.
Full Size Value: $45.00
Sample Value: $7.42






Indie Lee The Body Scrub
Sample Size: 1.6 oz.
Full Size: 12 oz.
Full Size Value: $42.00
Sample Value: $5.60






Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream
Sample Size: 0.7 oz.
Full Size: 5.7 oz.
Full Size Value: $89.95
Sample Value: $11.04






Every Beauty Every Drop Beauty Spatula 
Sample Size: 1 tool
Full Size: 1 tool
Full Size Value: $4.99
Sample Value: $4.99






Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment
Sample Size: 1 oz
Full Size: 1 oz. 
Full Size Value: $13.50
Sample Value: $13.50



The grand total value of this box is roughly $45 and it includes a few items I had been trying to get on my main account for quite a while. I really wanted another Macadamia Oil, I really wanted to try the stretch mark cream, and I really could use the dry shampoo. I am glad to get the spatula thing because I have a lot of samples that I transfer to jars and this would come in handy. The scrub just makes me happy, I love scrubs and I make them myself  so getting this one to compare with my own is nice. The CellCeuticals PhotoDefense is just nice since I have been stockpiling sunscreen and other SPF products.

No comments:

Post a Comment