Friday, February 22, 2013

January Beauty Army #2

So during January it was the 1 year anniversary of Beauty Army and for their anniversary they were giving us a 7th sample to choose. We had the choice between 2 different mascaras from mark. brown or black. So which on did I choose? Keep reading to find out.

YES TO BLUEBERRIES Eye Firming Treatment
Sample Size: 0.1 oz
Full Size: 0.5 oz
Full Size Value: $19.99
Sample Value: $3.99












KARUNA Renewal Eye Mask
Sample Size: 1 Set
Full Size: 4 Sets
Full Size Value: $36.00
Sample Value: $9.00






MARK. Scanda-Lash Mascara (Brown)
Sample Size: 0.12 oz
Full Size: 0.12 oz
Full Size Value: $6.50
Sample Value: $6.50

MARK. Hook Up Lip Gloss (Honey)
Sample Size: 0.12 oz
Full Size: 0.12 oz
Full Size Value: $6.50
Sample Value: $6.50

 
BATH & BODY WORKS Sweet Pea Shower Gel
Sample Size: 3 oz
Full Size: 3 oz.
Full Size Value: $5.00
Sample Value: $5.00
  











SKYN ICELAND HYDRO COOL FIRMING EYE GELS
Sample Size: 1 pair of eye gels

Full Size: 8 pairs of eye gels
Full Size Value: $30.00
Sample Value: $3.75


 







ENSPRI
Ultra Collagen
 
Sample Size: 
 Pure Collagen: 0.106 oz.
 Vital Hydrator: 0.135 fl. oz. (0.241 oz total) 
Full Size: 
 Pure Collagen: 2.29 oz.
 Vital Hydrator: 4 fl. oz. (6.29 oz total)

Full Size Value: $99.50
Sample Value: $3.81


All but 2 of these are duplicates for me so I won't even talk about them. Now the first new sample for me is the mark. Scanda-lash this is the prefect size mascara for me because I never use up a full size tube. It is also great because I got it in brown which work really well for me since I am currently only using brown mascara. Now the other new sample that I got is the Karuna eye masks I am very interested to see how they compare to the Skyn Iceland ones. The Karuna eye masks are more expensive but from what I found is the more expensive something is doesn't mean that it is necessarily better. Now before I forget the total overall value of this box comes to $38.55 which is what I would call an average value box not low but not super high valued.

No comments:

Post a Comment